Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best of 2010

I have been working on this post for a couple days.
And have decided that each year I am going to do, "The Best Of..." post to wrap up the year.
Here are some of my most favorite and most memorable posts throughout 2010.
2010 was a great year for me.
Lots of landmark events -- I have bolded my favorites of the favorites, and then chose my Top 5 of those also.
I hope you enjoy the highlights of my 2010  year!
I would love to see some of your favorite posts throughout your year too! Make sure you leave me a link to your favorite experiences throughout 2010. :)

Here we go!

- Won tickets to a Jazz game and was in a SUITE!
- Went to my first Monster Truck Rally.
- Made delicious chocolate waffles with my best friend Jessie.
*- Saw one of favorite artists in concert.
- One of my really good friends came home from serving a LDS mission in Florida. (and we also got asked/bugged about when we were getting married by friends and people at the temples when we would go do baptisms for the dead. we thought it was pretty freakin hilarious ourselves haha)
- Mom's experience when I dragged her to get sushi with me.
- Had a creeper.
*- Went to (for the first time):
Rome (fav-or-ite)
Nice
- Had this girls weekend (where i fell off a bed) and then a few months later had this one where I got my mom to dance on the bed with me!
- Pioneer Day Weekend with the madre.
- Celebrated turning 20 (finally) over....and over....and over.
- A Family Reunion of course.
- totaled my little car "Emmy" :( (thank goodness I love "Cadence" so much more!)
- Had one of the best nights with my "siblings."
*- Life is great :)
- went camping and decided I really did like a boy a lot.
- Was blessed to go to Conference.
- Have made so many absolutely wonderful friends.
- Learned a lot at school.
- Scored tickets to another Jazz game!
*- Had an absolutely beautiful Epiphany that I have loved coming to light.
- Got in my first legit food fight -- and then posted more pictures here.
- Friends came to visit -- HP7P1!
- Fell into a Christmas tree.
- Saw David Archuleta concert.
- Had one of the nicest Christmas's ever.


and am welcoming 2011 with a full heart and open arms.
I can hardly wait!


1 comment:

Shahny said...

Cute! I'm tempted to do this!