It was that time again for Mom, Pat, Keely, and myself.
The 3 of them got to The Waldorf Astoria on Thursday, but since I had school and work, I couldn't come up until Friday night.
One of the guys that works there grew up in the same city that my mom lives and it's fun to have him recognize me when we go stay there.
That night we went to Red Rock for dinner and stayed up watching movies and crafting. (The mom's stayed up until 4 a.m.!)
Saturday morning I woke up around 730, figured since I was the only one up I should do homework. So like the wonderful student I am...I wandered down to the lobby to do homework. I got 2 1/2 hours of studying in before they even woke up! Go me! I never and have never done homework while on vacation.
(Who does really?!)
i love this woman soooo much!
aren't they so pretty? seriously.
We went to Flanagan's Pub in Old Park City and that was theee best burger I have ever had!
(I would recommend this place of the No Name Saloon. The guy at the door was a putz. Not even gonna lie.)
When we went back to the hotel, Keely and I stayed and watched some movies while the mom's went out and shopped and got caught in a crazy rain storm.
That night we went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner (which wasn't all that great, but it was a change.) Came back to the hotel and had a dance party.
For those of you who truly know me, you know that I love jam sessions in the car. I do them all the time, with people or by myself - it doesn't matter.
We heard a instrumental song of Frank Sinatra's which put me in the mood for some Michael Buble. So, what did we do when we got back to our room?
You got it! We plugged in my iPod and danced away.
We had so much fun that when Girls Just Wanna Have Fun came up on the shuffle....the mom's joined in!
And ya wanna know something else...???
I got them to dance on the bed!
Yes! MY mother danced on the bed and sang! What a blast it was!
The next morning, it is tradition that we eat Sunday brunch at The Eating Establishment.
We visited some more and started talking more about wedding plans for Keely's big day coming up in March. Wahoo!
It really was a fun weekend!
It was fun to see Pat and Keely, and it was most fun to be with my mom.
I sure do love that lady.
She is fantastic. :)
Counting down until the next one in May! :)


























1 comment:
Ya'll are so cute! I love the pictures of the dancing on the bed!
Post a Comment