Monday, September 10, 2012

ModestPop Giveaway!

Well good morning friends!

I am so excited to announce this giveaway! 


ModestPop.com offers modest and
inexpensive clothing for women of all ages and sizes!

They have clothing and accessories for women, tops foryoung girls, and even a maternity line!
(girls' and maternity items coming soon!)

Each item is $15.00, or less.
Best of all, no layering is needed for you to be completely covered when you purchase from ModestPop.com. That is a guarantee!


And guess what... one of my readers will be able to win this item of clothing from ModestPop.com:




Pretty stinkin' cute right?! The thing I love about this top is that you can dress it up or dress it down. For just a casual day at school you could wear it with a pair of jeans with a pop of color accessories or you could also dress it up for work with a blazer and you would have yourself a super cute outfit!

So here is how you get your chance to win.

1. You become a follower of my blog, "Andrea's Open Book" (subscribe just over there to the right--->)
2. "Like" ModestPop on Facebook (link).

3. And then leave a comment in the comment section below this post with the name of your favorite top from ModestPop.com

So you get 3 chances to enter your name!


And guess what? You can also get a 10% discount off of any purchase, with my exclusive promo code: "andreasopenbook."

You have until Thursday at midnight

Best of luck to all of you! And feel free to invite anyone to join the giveaway! :)



a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Love the Aubrey, size med, thanks Andrea!

Brian and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bnlburnett8808 said...

Hey Andrea! I didn't know you blogged! I just started one in August :) (thepracticedhand.com)

Anyway, super cute! And I like the Aubrey (MED)

Thanks!
Lyndsi Burnett

bnlburnett8808 said...

Weird! I don't even have a blogger account...

Becca Swindlehurst said...

I really like the Aubrey shirt! They have some way cute stuff! :)

Jill Britt said...

How on earth did you get into giveaways?? I am excited to follow Modest Pop now because there are some cute tops on there and they are cheap! I like the Nicole.

Jess said...

I like the Aubrey top as well, but I love you! Can't wait to Skype later :)

TiffanyM said...

Fun Giveaway! Thanks for doing this! Modesty is so hard these days!

Colette said...

Cute stuff! I like the Nicole.

Colette said...

Cute stuff! I like the Nicole.

Mimi said...

london rain is really pretty! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

Liz Starley said...

I like the Aubrey size small. Hope I win! :)

Liz said...

I accidentally posted under the wrong google account, because I have two. I like the Aubrey size small. :)