(Can you tell I was a lotta excited??)
So we first went on a drive along the Amalfi Coast and stopped in a little town called Positano. I could move there and spend the rest of my life if I could. Seriously. We did a little shopping, walked to the coast line, and just enjoyed being outside in Italy!








you can rent those 2 islands for a week.
the lemons were HUGE!!!

my first purchase!! :)
We then went to a wooden factory and watched a little demonstration. Mom bought a little trivet. We then went down a little street in Sorrento for a few minutes and did some quick souvenir shopping!

We got back on the bus and went to lunch! It was served at this beautiful hotel in Sorrento. The food was delicious. And this cute little seagull was totally posing for us! ;) such a cutie!


After lunch, we spent the afternoon in Pompeii. I learned a little bit about Pompeii in school so it was really cool to be there where it all happened.






I was soooo proud of myself! I did that hair-do with no mirrors, on a moving bus, and with 5 or so bobby-pins! yeah....pretty proud of myself with that so i told my mom to take a picture lol

a little old man making cameo's and us with our first purchase of gelato!

our tour group
.jpg)
Luisa our tour guide and our super sweet bus driver! (can't remember his name...)
For dinner we sat with some people from Tennessee. Their daughter, Jennifer, she was a couple years older than me and we decided to meet up later that night and hang out. There was a big 70's mo-town thing going on and so there were quite a few older people in The Vault (the club on the ship). We decided, after being in The Vault for a while that we would go walk around the ship again. As we are walking out, the 70's parade of people were marching in. We patiently stood to the side...then all of a sudden, the second to last person in the parade grabs me by the arm and drags me to the dance floor! I yelled Jenn and we ended up staying for a while and had a blast. All the workers were dressed in funny costumes -- they were a blast!







Rome...here we come! :)






3 comments:
Isn't Italy magical!?! I loved it too. Glad you had so much fun!!!
What an awesome trip!! I'm so jealous :)
So Kyle & I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and I was looking at your pics and thought wow that totally looks like the ship we were on.. oh wait it was Royal Cariaben voyager of the seas....so I think we were on the same ship but we only went to the caribean.
What fun memories with your mom :)
I love your pictures! It looks like you had such an amazing time.
Also, my mouth is absolutely watering for gelato now.
Post a Comment