Jazz! Suite!! :) Our suite was straight back from where we were standing!
Go Jazz! Go Green!
Alright :) so while we were getting our food, we walked over to the condiment table to get fry sauce, ketchup, etc. Well I needed to walk back over to the cash registers to get some little sauce containers and I had to sneak past a couple boys. Well as I was trying to figure out all I would need for my hamburger, those boys had made their way over to the condiment stand as well. I didn't even realize but all my stuff (drink, wallet, food) was scattered on the lip of the stand, so they had to try and maneuver around it. Haha! Steph made the comment of "Oh sorry, let me move my sisters stuff. She's kinda all over the place!" And of course I was like, "Oh sorry my stuff was in the way! All I can think about is this hamburger!" Anyway, I was trying to find the ketchup container, and the one kid was using it. The one kid said, "Oh, am I in your way?" I responded, "Oh no! I'm just looking for the ketchup." Then he squirted ketchup in for his fries and I said, "Ok Now you are in my way (with a smirk of course!" He laughed and we told each other to enjoy our food and the game. I could just see my sisters face just holding back laughs. As I was thinking about it later, Steph and I have never been in a social environment like this before, and she had never seen me around boys (and flirting with boys), and we had never seen each other be so competitive in watching games and cheering so loud, that it was just kinda fun to see each other in a different light!
Anyway -- after we finished our food, and it was half time, I said, "Mm...I think maybe we need some more condiments!!"
Steph: "Andi, it is not condiments you were after...LOL!"
Our attempt at a "serious face" ... haha. "Attempt" being the key word. We busted up laughing right after this pic was taken!
Trev (aka T-Man as I call him) calls me "AK 47" and ironically that is the shirt I was wearing.
Picture? Of course!
andi + love love love = kyle korver
(pretty sure we were drooling over him the whole game!)
The "Sun" wasn't shinin' for Arizona anymore! Suck on that!!
In front of the ESA (Energy Solutions Arena)
Thanks again Stephanie for coming with me! It was so so so much fun! I could feel my six-pack starting to form by the end of the night from laughing so hard! Love you!











3 comments:
Awww, sister nights are the best! I can only imagine what went on that night! It's even kind of weird for me to hear about you going for "condiments". It seems like you should still be my little Andi. Crazy! I bet my mom was so happy to spend sister time with you! Glad you guys had so much fun!
So much fun!!! You are a dollie, love you!
Ooo I never saw this! Looks like you had a lot of fun. And I love your AK shirt! what a coincidence hehe
Post a Comment