Last night mom and I decided to go see Avatar. We have heard so many good things about it and that it is a "must see" and to "see it in 3D" -- we decided we better do it before it leaves the theaters, and we are
SOOOOOO very glad that we did go and see it. It is so amazing. The special effects were phenomenal, the colors were brilliant, and the story line was beautiful. Touching really. I even shed a tear. I really recommend if you haven't seen the movie -- go see it! Especially in 3D! You don't feel as if things are flying at your face, you just feel like you are a part of it all. It didn't make either one of us nauseous or anything. Seeing it in 3D was the way to go!
Now if only they would invent 3D tv's for your home....
See it in 3D!
We know you wanna :)
5 comments:
Yes, it was amazing! Oh, don't worry, they're making 3D tv's now. You better save your money for one though!
Cute!! Love you & your mom in 3D glasses. The affects were amazing. Miss you guys!
Good news! They actually are working on 3D TVs. They're going to be so cool too! You don't even have to wear glasses when you watch 3D movies, the 3D stuff is just part of the screen.
Also, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Avatar so much. I've been debating whether or not to go see it.
We saw it in 3D last night! You are so right... it was AWESOME!!!
Urg, I so wanna see it. I'll have to jus go without my hubby :)
Post a Comment