Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What did I do...

...on my 20th birthday you ask???


woke up here.


played with them.

ate breakfast here.


got a lot of those. (phone calls)
and did a lot of that. (smiling/giggling/laughing)


carried that so my phone didn't die every 5 seconds.
literally...

and did l.o.t.s. more of this.
yes, I know it is backwards.
get over it. 
I was just so excited I didn't even realize! ;)

volunteer fire alarm sounded
(very loud p.s.)


and they did it just because it was my birthday,
so we HAD to take a picture ;)
...or at least we pretended so.

drove there.

hiked this.



with her. :)


witnessed this.


went through a cave.


saw cool things.


hiked down in the rain.

freshened up at the new hotel to go hang out with the fam-bam.


where I watched these on the ranch...


with people....



I love so dearly. :)

happy birthday to me. :)


P.S. I haven't forgotten about the "VERY big news" - swear on my life.
I just have to have you wait a titch longer until this one last detail is finalized.
Hang in there with me! :)

5 comments:

Shahny said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!

ps. cant wait!

Jill Britt said...

Love the pictures from the hike! And you're killing me with the big news!!!

Marie said...

Belated Happy Birthday!:D Thanks for sharing these fun pictures.:D

I am your newest follower!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

andrea said...

Thanks ladies!

and Marie thanks for the comment and being a follower! :)

Jeff and McKenna said...

Your so cute! i love how you wrote this post! and it looks like so much fun!!