(One thing I experienced...not only do islander families show a tremendous amount of love and support through their actions...but through their food too! It's delicious!)
Melting Pot -- A lot of companies throw Company Christmas Parties, but since Christmas time gets so hectic, my work does theirs in the spring. This year we had it at the Melting Pot! If any of you have ever been there, you know what an experience it is. I absolutely love it! It's completely fondue -- appetizers, main course, and dessert. I asked Shari to come with me and we had so much fun!
Wedding Reception -- One of my very good friends is serving a mission in Louisville Kentucky. His brother got married this same day and the reception was that night. It was quite...an experience to get to Noah's Reception Center. We got lost trying to find it for about 30 minutes, and got lost trying to leave. Haha! When we FINALLY found the right floor and familiar people, I saw his sister Kacee and she was like, "I've been waiting for you for 3 hours!" (It was about 9 and the reception started at 6:30) she said she kept checking her phone to see if I had tried to call (sorry Kacee!) It was so fun to see his family and the cool thing was....Cort was there! Well....a life size version of Cort lol! And his mission president allowed him to call home for the occasion! So he got to talk to his family and soon to be sister-in-law. It was quite a special day for the Gardners'. :)
I love this picture because it really does look like he is there and just smilin away in the background. Such a Cortney expression haha!








No comments:
Post a Comment