Don't Like:
1. The eye doctor (actually it is more like "hate")
2. Finals
3. Getting blood drawn
4. Taking pills (even vitamins)
5. Growing out my hair
6. Being able to hear people chew (bleh)
7. When you gain a couple pounds and suddenly none of your clothing fits right
8. Water chestnuts
9. Getting behind on blogging (even though I have about 8 post's ready to be published - just waiting to private my blog...)
10. Feeling like everything has some kind of value and that I "shouldn't throw this out..."
Do Like:
1. When I make friends in my classes
2. Pedicures
3. Getting my hair done
4. A good smelling perfume :)
5. Little kids' hugs & kisses
6. Driving with my windows down.
7. A clean car
8. When I get just the right amount of sleep
9. Looking at photographs
10. Cleaning & having a clean bathroom
11. My quaint little car
....and the fact that I am going to be stepping on European soil in 17 days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment