That's right folks!
Andrea is the ripe ol' age of 20!
Twenty!
2-0!
Two Decades!
And did you know that TWENTY is so much better than nineTEEN?
I have been lying about my age pretty much since our cruise.
When I said I was 19, people thought I had just graduated high school.
Um...actually 2 years ago I did.
I'm a young'in.
You can blame the parentals.
Top Reasons Why 20 Is Better Than 19
- I don't have to lie about my age
- I no longer am looked at as a barely graduated high school student
- now dating boys in their 20's doesn't sound like such a jump
- I'm not a know-it-all teenager
- I can show you my age on my hands (see photo's)
- I'm an even numbered age
Basically I am just loving it so far. :)
this will be explained in the next post...
but basically -- drive to Montana--> picture break--> coincidental "mile 20" marker
it was meant to be :)
I love how people remember it's your birthday.
The calls, texts, emails, letters, FB messages.
They all rocked and made me feel so special.
Thanks everyone!!




7 comments:
Happy 2-0!!
You are so freakin cute!!! I love you!!!
I just want to say how much I love reading your blog. You are just so dang cute! And once again, Happy Birthday!!! I miss your face! Seriously though, please come out and visit me. I need you to come hang out at the beach with me!
Thanks Shaelyn. :) And guess what...I love reading YOUR blog too! :D I miss you too! So so much. I really do want to come back and visit you. I actually looked a couple weeks ago at how much a ticket would cost to go out -- they weren't too bad(!) but then again...I am a poor college girl. Im workin on it though! And then we can do some bargain shopping, yogurtland, hit the beach, play with TWO Summer kiddlings ( ;) ) and a Lady dog! I love you Nyn! Have a great day!! :)
Woo-hoo! Enjoy it! 20 is such a FUN age.
ha ha you are so cute! Happy 20!!!
Post a Comment