"Sure!"
It was so much fun. :)
that is fro-yo in a little baseball helmet.
St. Louis to be exact.
candid.
We also went to the Freedom Concert in Vegas with them last year.
Blast-O-Fun!
My last experience at a Bee's game was the summer of '09:
double date with Tay.
Drove past the exit to N.S.L.
barely found parking.
her foot was burning from the previous nights fire-pit fiasco (she wore slippers)
car died in the parking lot.
but it was so fun!
memories right??
:)
basically...I love sports.
I forget how much I like them.
But not having men in the household...we don't go to many sporting events.
BUT we for sure enjoy it!
Goooo Baseball! :)







2 comments:
You sports nut! I think you and Bowen would get along just fine :)
I love how much time you spend your mom! Those memories are a precious gift that you will always cherish. Y'all seem to have a blast together. By the way LOVE the pics from the cruise! Fabulous! What an awesome trip!
Post a Comment