Brilliant idea, we know. :)
We also invited Allyson and her daughter to come have a girls night with us! :)
We kicked the night off with going to Olive Garden.
Side story about that...A few months ago I went out with this kid. We had met through mutual friends & started talking on good ol FB. He seemed chill and he had suggested that we "take this friendship off the book." So he gave me his number & we texted & emailed for a while. One day he had text me while I was at work to see if I could get together, I couldn't because I had my night class. He called me later that night to ask if we could get together...again. I just thought, "Just do it. You need some social interaction & always love/want to meet new people." I talked myself into it.
B.a.d. idea. Bad bad bad. He came on waaay too strong for a first time meeting, got way to clingy. Kept telling me over and over and over "how gorgeous I was -- you are soooo sweet -- oh my gosh you are just so beautiful -- i just can't wait to hang out with you again" stuff like that, and kept touching me! when we were saying bye he sandwiched be between my car and him. "Um excuse me...do you know what personal space is? And um...I just met you..." Oh and I also said I could only meet for like 30-45 minutes cuz I had a test to study for...2 hours later... freak. ANYWAY -- this boy works at the exact Olive Garden we were going to.
I know right.
I just knew I would see him. I knew he would be our waiter or something. (No one else but my mom knew any of this at the time p.s.)
Well guess what.....HE FREAKING SEATED US.
Awkward? Yes.
We were both pleasant and nice and exchanged greetings. But when we were leaving he like walked me out and pulled me away from my group.
This version of the story is very watered down & the full details are not posted...but just trust me...it was bad. Allyson, Anna, Savannah and my mom were all so sweet to help me as much as they could. But the kid just...could not get the hint.
He never could.
Back to our Girls Night...
Mom, Anna, Allyson
Malia, Colette, Andrea (me), Savannah
The food and conversation was fabulous!
We went back to Anna's house and we just visited & she did Mom's and Allyson's hair.
Cute huh?? :)
It was so fun!
We love these ladies oh so much. :)









3 comments:
I love you so much, beautiful lady!! You always make me smile:)
That looked like so much fun!
Well, he is right. You are beautiful and gorgeous!! Good for you for not putting up with him! Looks like you had a super fun girls night!
Post a Comment