Wow was that amazing.
I got chills constantly throughout the evening.
I asked my friend Rachal if she would like to go with me, and she was suuuuper stoked to go!
Let me tell you a little about Rachal:
she is one of the most genuine people I have ever met.
she would drop anything to help someone out.
she has her head on straight and knows her priorities.
she has and continues to strengthen her already powerful testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
basically, she is a great role model for anyone and everyone.
I am very grateful that we are such great friends and that she could share this Christmas experience with me.
in front of Channel 2 news.
we are celebs.
we were on tv!
we do sign autographs. :)
Beth & mom.
pullin faces on the crowded trax train.
ok so these next 3 pictures are pretty much the same.
I'll tall you why they are all 3 posted haha.
1. it is the best of the bunch.
2. the guy taking it moved before the camera was finished taking the picture and it turned out really cool in my opinion (which, for this blog, is the only opinion that really matters.)
3. i like my hair and smile in this one better. even though the picture quality is atrocious... I still like it. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment