Here are some of the pictures with our family. :)
Shaelyn (Nyn), Malachi (Kai), me, and Chellese (Moe)
This little one is the cutest little boy. He is such a snuggle bug!
I am not one to be "all about babies," they are super cute don't get me wrong, but I'll usually just hold the baby and interact with them, then pass them on to the next person who is anxious to hold him/her.
But with Kai...I kept taking him so I could hold him. He was simply just addicting for me! He is such a cutie-pie!
Shae is the cutest mom to her boys. Watching her interact with them is the sweetest thing.
Can't you tell?
You can see more interaction of her and her oldest, Mason, here.
Bowen & Shae <3
pretty sure my mom is a cute grandma. :)
I love Kai's face in this one. :)
Mase & Moe palyin Lego's. She is such a good auntie. :)
My sister made me this awesome Weber State blanket -- isn't it so cool?! I absolutely love it & was so shocked when I opened it! Thank you Stephers!
andi, kai, moe
:)
Seriously, such a great Christmas.
Minus the fog, it was perfect.
I loved being with family.
Always. :)
P.s. This was my Christmas Sunday outfit.
The necklace is from Jessie.
The watch is vintage from 80's.
And the jacket is from my sweet mom for Christmas. :)
(Oh and I am really liking gold a lotta.)















3 comments:
I so wished you lived closer so you could love on Drew! You would love him, too, even though he's not much of a cuddler!
Yay! I'm so glad you liked the necklace, and that you had a good Christmas :) Loves!
Look at how beautiful your hair is!
Post a Comment