Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Break

Remember how I told you I was extended a new calling?
Well that calling is Activities Co-chair Director. (My friend Scott and I are over the Activities Committee)



For fall break we all went camping!
It was an absolute blast!

We played football (and I did get tackled, and also...scored a touchdown! go me!)
We played indoor volleyball.
We played do you love your neighbor.
We played ghost in the graveyard. :)
We played capture the flag.
We played round the world in ping pong.
We stayed out until 5:30 in the morning!

heading up to camp!


my little amber. :)

miss annie.

cami and amanda

my little maurie. I l.o.v.e. this girl so much :)



about 3 in the morning


they lost the "freeze out"
had to eat potato salad with chocolate sauce.
gross...

stylish & adorable jen. :)

love these girls so much. :)

scavenger hunt


tasha is soooo funny!
and walked around barefoot the whole weekend.
crazy girl.

that boy on the end, he's kinda-sorta-a lotta cool. :)
we are buds. :)




us girls have so much fun. :)
we're missing a couple of us though.



And...

We had a blast doing all of it. :)

1 comment:

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Have I ever told you how cute you are? Well, you are just about...ok...THE cutest girl on the planet! Oh, and I love your hair! Xoxoxoxoxo