Saturday, December 18, 2010

Harry Potter 7 {Part 1}

Over Thanksgiving I was down at my mom's. My friends in my current "hometown" were really bummed that I was going to be down for the whole weekend, especially cuz they were making plans to have big group hang outs and I wouldn't be there to join in the fun. It was really nice to hear people say they were bummed I wasn't going to be around and that they were going to miss me. Because I feel the same way! All these people have become my "family," my "affinitive kin," and I don't like not being around them either.

How do we remedy this?

They all take front-runner down the The Gateway, I drive north to The Gateway, we all meet up for dinner, shopping, and HP7P1! It was great to be with most everyone! (Sadly we were missing a good chunk of us, but it was still definitely fun and so enjoyable.)

inside starbucks.

pullin faces.
(tara said I had been watching too much Grumpy Old Men.)


I thought it was a funny picture we were doing...

I love me some rachal. :)

tara's new boyfriend, Blake.

he likes to whisper sweet nothing's in her ear. :)


rachal is a rockstar.


this is most of us that were there (a few were already at the theater.)

1 comment:

Corey Wilkey said...

loved the movie! and thanks for the pictures! you look as ravishing as ever!