Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moving Out

You should have seen my house.
It looks like we hosted a HUGE kegger party.
Why?
Because we used the Liquor Store Boxes to pack.
Rum.
Vodka.
Wine.
What can I say?
We know how to throw a party!

Anyway, this is me moving my clothes.
Just my clothes.
Back seat = full.
Trunk = full.
I know I know.
Go ahead and let your jaw drop.
I can't see it.

My mom said, "Ann, you are the typical teenage girl."
Me with bewildered look on my face "um..what..??"
"You need a moving van just for your clothes!"

Well... :)




Happy Moving!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

that's a cute picture! i think i would need a moving van for my clothes too. haha. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

What an adorable shot, you look so cute.:D I think every girl needs a moving fan for her clothes, right?:D

Good luck with move!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com