I could not have planned any of this any better.
But...you already knew about that.
Well my last day was Tuesday the 10th of August.
I thought it would be nice to bring something my last day there.
Little did I know.... there would be all this for me. :)
it says: "'Look' who's leaving the credit union. today is 'payday' (which it was actually), 'Andes' last day :( 'Mounds' of us are going to miss her. For many of us 'nerds' Andrea has been a real 'lifesaver.' There have been lots of 'snickers' with her and 'goofy' (aka my co-worker CJ). We would pay '100 Grand' to keep her. 'Take 5,' tell her goodby and wish her luck in her new position in Ogden.
P.S. Hopefully while she is in school Andrea will 'skor' a 'big hunk'"
P.S. Hopefully while she is in school Andrea will 'skor' a 'big hunk'"
...there would be all this for me. :)
and these too (as a surprise!)
click on the 2 group pictures to make them bigger if you choose. :)
I already miss all these people like crazy.
I'm glad some of them are fb friends, text buddies, and phone callers too.
I'll get emails and instant messages from them frequently and I am so glad.
These people really have become my friends.
I love them all so much.
Thanks for making my last day at the main office fantastic you guys!









1 comment:
Is that boy cj? I talk to him all the time.. Haha
Post a Comment