Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My little Elise tagged me in this post. :)
Love this girl to pieces.

We knew each other through a mutual friend for a couple years, once both of us started blogging we became such great friends! Basically I love and adore her and am so blessed to have her as a friend.

Are you ready?
Here we go!

Four Shows I Watch: I don't watch tv anymore really, occasionally I will watch things on DVD.) NCIS, Bones, America's Next Top Model I've watched a couple episodes while cleaning on Saturday's, and...I don't have a fourth!
Four Things I'm Passionate About: My beliefs, relationships with people, being educated, never letting an opportunity slip away.

Four Phrases I Say A Lot: "Let's be honest", "Yer funny" (this one comes with a facial expression), "Shut the front door", "I love my life!"

Four Things I've Learned from the Past: never allow yourself to have a regret, live your life like it is your last (it could be), always tell those you love that you do, eliminate "toxic" people from your life.
 
Four Places I Would Like to Go: Well I visited one already (ITALY!) Scotland, Australia, England, New York

Four Things I Did Yesterday:  took a nap(!), went to school, worked, and worked on an interior design project

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving weekend, being done with this semester, getting a massage on Friday, seeing on HP 7 on Saturday!

Four Things I Love About Winter: Christmas, hot chocolate, fires, layering my clothes

Four Things on My Wish List: a vacation, my mom's cooking, lunch/dinner at Zupa's, that everyone travels safely!
 
Thanks Elise for tagging me!
 
Now it's my turn!
(wahoo!)
 
Jessie from Jessie's Blog
McKenna from Je T'aime
Mandy from Love You Longtime
Linsey from The Jackson's
 
Have fun!
 
p.s. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
p.p.s. I haven't forgotten about that weekend I was going to tell you about! The thing is...I need pictures for the post, and I didn't take them, other people did and I haven't been able to get the pictures yet. Hang tight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore you right back! Happy Thanksgiving. :)