We spent the morning cooking and then headed over to my cousins house for our feast. It was fun to visit with everyone and just be together. We had some good laughs (mom was in tears once!)
Afterwards, mom and I decided to go see a movie. We went and saw Burlesque. Oh. My. Goodness! So amazing. I got chills a couple times listening to that music. Christina Aguleria can sing. Let's be honest. And Cher did a great job. There were parts that were a little risqué. It was a great movie overall and I am definitely adding it to my DVD collection.
Mom decided she wasn't done watching movies. She said, "it's only 7 o'clock...wanna watch another?" So we wandered around the theater and were on the quest for another movie. We settled on Morning Glory. This movie was soooo hilarious! I clapped at a couple parts (I do that when I think something is really funny) and I will definitely add this to my DVD collection also. Please go see Morning Glory! Rachel McAdams does a fantastic job in this production. I adore her as an actress.
And trust me...
you will never watch the morning news the same. :)
In fact I saw this on the Today Show this morning.
Please check it out if you have time.
It will make you smile.
It made the corners of my mouth rise. :)
I am so thankful for so many things.
(These are in no particular order.)
Health.
Life.
Family.
My job.
FANtastic friends.
Trials that make me stronger.
My beliefs.
Education.
Food.
Comfies.
Freedom.
Music.
My car & her heated seats.
Love.
Technology.
And most importantly,
I am very thankful for her.
I hope all of you who read my blog had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope to hear your stories,
maybe see some of your traditions,
and hear what you are most thankful for at this point in your life.
Happy Holiday's!
p.s. let the Christmas music begin! :)

2 comments:
My Christmas music began ages ago. ;) Also, I love your guts. And I'm happy that you loved those movies because I've been wondering about them!
sista my christmas music started weeks ago! November 10th, to be exact! :) haha I am glad to hear that your thanksgiving was so wonderful! you deserve it. love you!
Post a Comment