Friday, July 3, 2009

All At Once

On my grandpa's side of the family I had been the only girl my age able to attend reunions for years and years. Up until about 4 years ago my one other girl cousin my age and her family moved closer and were more able to attend reunions. Now that we are all at the ripe ol' age of 19, those boys are starting to leave on missions.The twins, Preston and Tanner, leave Tuesday for the Brazil MTC, and Niel leaves 2 weeks after for Paraguay. Eathan is always on some adventure whether it is in Alaska or New York, he's always doing something extraordinary! Matthew and Kirk are both about ready to turn 19. So for the next 4 years...reunions just...aren't going to be the same! Luckily the Amanda's and April will still be there! At least there are plenty of babies to distract me! :)


This was the day of Elder Preston, Elder Tanner Croshaw's, and Elder Neil Burnett's farewells. These are all the cousins that are all the same age. Yep...it's a big group! What studs they are right?! Oh i love these boys!!
***When we were about 14 or 15 and we went to Region Dances, I went with them to theirs down in Springville. I have never had so many girls GLARE at me! I thought it was so funny becuase it is 4 of my cousins, their friends, and then me -- all in a group just talking and the girls there did not like that! Little did they know....I was just their cousin. Oh I thought it was quite funny! :)

Tanner, Preston, and myself meeting in Provo at the Brick Oven. Oooo it is deeee-licious!! We had a deep dish, extra-large pizza. We finished it ALL! Our waiter was very impressed! :)

Not only are all these cousins leaving, but my best friend, Elder Gardner, too! Holy Hannah! I am being abandoned all around!! Corters and I were in Stud. Gov. together our senior year (07-08) but it wasn't until the summer after our senior year that we really started to beccome really really close. He has one of the biggest hearts ever. If anyone ever needed anything, Cortney would be there in a heartbeat. For the past year, Cort and I have talked almost every day. I think there have been only 2 days total where we haven't sent a text at the least to just say "hey." So the next little while will take some adjusting to not talking and seeing each other so frequently!


Shari Sue, Cortney Ty, Andrea Nicole -- we are such best friends. I love them both so much.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey, don't you worry! You can always hang out and make cards with me at reunions, sweetie! Again, it was great to see you and your darling mama there!