Sunday, July 12, 2009

Young Wedding

From the time I met Rose, her friendship has been an asset in my life. It is kinda funny (and we laugh about this often) how both Rose and I were intimidated by each other that first time I came to mutual. Haha! And now -- we are such great friends! One of the best for each other! Well that night at mutual we were talking boys (of course) and there sit two 14 year old girls and Rose talking about marrying her current boyfriend Rich. I kept thinking "yeah yeah yeah. I am sure they will get married. In two weeks they will break up just like everyone else our age." Yep....I was completely wrong. We have had the countdown from "4 years" down to 3, 2, and last May 2008 it shocked both of us that it was only 1 year away. Since that day we met, it has never been just "Rose." It has always been "Rose & Rich."

A little over a month ago, this very dear friend got married. My little Rosey-Posey. Except....she's not so little anymore!

The Young's asked if I would help with photography (candids) at their blessed event and I was so happy to be able to be with them the for almost the whole day. :)

This day was sooooo windy!


Congratulations "Rose & Rich!"

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Great pics!!! You are so amazing. I've missed you!