Saturday, February 7, 2009

Susie Sunchine

A couple weeks ago, my dad and his wife Kathy were passing through Salt Lake on their way home from picking up their new puppy. She is absolutely adorable!! I have been so dog hungry the past 2 years and they let me hold her during our entire visit. We went to Applebee's for lunch and I had the pup wrapped in a blanket and on my lap and she slept the whole time so no one even noticed :) (we are sneaky like that). Anyway, it was good to see my dad and Kathy -- we had a good visit and some tastey food :)


The pops and me. They were so embarassed to go out cuz they had been traveling for 3 days and a shower was not in the agenda. They really just wanted to head home.

They decided to name her "Susie Sunshine" she is just the cutest puppy. Aw! Up until about...4 years ago we had a dog named Ginger. She was a poodle/maltise mix, and this little one reminded me so much of her. Man! I love dogs!!

2 comments:

Andee said...

I do love puppies. :) I wish they would stay like that. Love ya lots!

Diana said...

Hey Andrea! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog... for some reason, comments make me feel like I'm one of the cool kids in school, so thanks for the ego boost! I'm also extra glad because now I know where YOUR blog is and I can stalk you properly! You and all these dogs are so cute. I must admit, I'm not a huge dog fan, but that's because of my severe aversion to cleaning. A dog would throw our house over the edge of condemnable! Keep on postin!