My best friend Shari is very into photography and has really been a blessing in teaching me about my camera. We decided to go on a "photography expedition" last weekend to The District. Since I haven't gone shooting since Christmas, I had a hard time letting my "creative juices flow." It is a little different with this new lens to know how far or close to stand to a subject, but it is wonderful how much you can zoom in. Talk about catching detail! Oh goodness! I love it!! Anyway, there were some cool shots of objects that I took, but I enjoyed watching Shar more lol. Some days I feel like taking pictures of people, and sometimes it is more of the objects around me that are more eye catching. Here are a few of the shots from my fan-tab-u-lous lens!



1 comment:
I need to go there and check out the deals! The pics look really good! What did you get?
Post a Comment