My mom and I have decided that we want to paint...pretty much our entire upstairs before the end of the month. (Living room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Hallways, and a bathroom -- we did her Master Bed & Bath 2 weeks ago.) I thought this was amusing so I thought I would post pictures. Bless her heart, my mom has hemmed and hawed over burgandy, green, and brown for accent walls. She would talk about how Allyson Bos's colors in her living room, then talks about Michele Edwards's deep, rich colors in her house. What we thought...well what I thought, would be an easy decision has been a very....colorful one to say the least. My mom has painted swatches
everywhere! Different colors, of green and beige are all over one wall in our dining room, 4 different color of beige/cream in the bathroom alone. Shari comes over and asks how many more colors have been added to the wall. Haha, it is actually starting to look like a stone path on a set at Hale Centre Theatre! And after 13 different colors... i think she may have decided on the colors. Now,
which accent walls to paint!


p.s. I can't wait for this painting to be done. My house is an absolute disaster. It is bare, boring, and just utter chaos. Oh goodness...Hopefully they can finish in a week and half tops. (Please. Please. Pa-lease!)
3 comments:
If it will make you feel any better, I had a paint sample on my wall for 6 years when we moved in. I finally painted last year. Have fun painting. I love a new painted house. Smells so clean.
Thank goodness for sample cans of paint!
LOL...you guys sound like me and my mom. Only we would paint the whole room, not like, and change it. Yeah that is how I spend my summers in high school, late night painting parties. LOL Good luck!
Post a Comment