Thursday, January 22, 2009

Voodoo

This is the most loveable and huggable dog in the world. He is my favorite dog ever to be born on this earth (next to my little Goldie). He is just a big pillow. Last time we were down for the wedding, Nathan took this picture of Voodoo and I.
...so now it is tradition to have an "Andi & Voodoo" photo every time! This dog is so patient and photogenic. I love him and miss him!!



Ok...this is Voodoo's tongue! I swear! I wasn't expecting him to lick me but he did. Anyway! Just thought I would clarify this matter :)


**My chin fit right perfectly in the dip between his eyes. :) aw!









"Andi...time to get up!!"



I miss having a dog to cuddle with at my own home. :( Thanks Nate and Jill for letting me hug and kiss them 24/7!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Way cute! What would we do without our canine family!? Although I have to say Leo would be shunned for kissing me like that!

emily said...

andi is that your tounge or the dogs? lol