Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Vacation Part's 5 & 6

Christmas Eve

This day was our lazy day, we pretty much just puttered around and...that was about it. Us kids decided to go out for sushi because we all love it. I try to eat it whenever I get the chance because my mom loathes it. At night however, we had Gumbo! It was my first experience with it, and it was delicious. We also played a good game of Cranium!! Many jokes were cracked and we all had lots of fun. Even though Nathan, Jill, and Daniel were victorious, we still had lots of laughs :)

Dig in!
"Cheers" to a Family Filled Christmas, and an end to 2008. (Thank Freakin Goodness)

Gumbo -- it was actually really hot lol.

Big Brother -- Little Sister -- that's how we roll.
Chucho and Andrea :)

Our parents had too much fin!

Christmas Day!

We woke up early to go to Mama and Papa's house and open presents before heading to Mississippi to meet up with the other half of the Britt clan. We had so much food up there, it was just like Thanksgiving all over again! It was good to see the whole family :) If only Matt and Sarah would've been there, I think that would've been the first time all of them have been together in...12 years I think I heard. SO, instead of shoveling snow, being out of power, freezing our buns off......we went fourwheelin in the mud, played outside, and had the A/C on. It was the first Christmas I have had that wasn't white, and I wasn't really "Dreamin of a White Christmas" either.
Papa was in charge of getting all the presents out from under the tree.
Mom loved her gifts :)

Goin' four-wheelin about 10 minutes or so from getting to Uncle Jerry and Aunt Sue's!
Second time out ridin'!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Fun! I LOVE cranium! however sushi and gumbo is disgusting! :)

Brian and Kim said...

What a fun Christmas vac. We always get together like that for Conference weekend. Games, food, treats, fun, fun, fun.... I love reading your posts!!