Sunday, November 16, 2008

Productivity

I have always been very good at procrastinating, so when I feel that I have been productive and accomplish ALL that is on my agenda I feel good!!

I have been at my new job for 5 months now and I can hardly believe it! I guess it isn't so new now right? But I absolutely love it!! Now that I am having more responsibilities and projects, days at works seem to go by a lot faster, and I love that!

Now that the semester is coming to a close, the mountain of stress seems to continue rising. This entire week I have just wanted to get over with and this next one I am feeling the same. On friday I have to perform my debate....yep...pretty sure I want friday to come and go as fast as possible, not to mention another paper my professor added on top of that. Goodness. This weekend was based on getting my proposal done for photography, and finishing an outline for my debate so I can start working on all the points I want to make.

While at work I got a text from Shari saying that she was comin home that night! Heck freakin yes!! We had decided earlier we would run and get hot chocolate. So we did just that! Raspberry hot chocolate at Starbucks!


On Saturday we had scouts which went over really well considering the fact Rose and I were in stress up to our eye balls! The boys were so fun! and we finished 2 pins!!! whoop whoop! our boys rock! GO WEBLO'S!!

After scouts I came home and finished my photography proposal and found I have an A in the class, which is such a relief. I also finished my outline for my debate. I had finished my laundry and cleaned my room and did some christmas shopping with my mom. I hung out with my friend Carly later that evening. She is such a doll! We went to European Connection and got hot chocolate (again) and then to the new 007 movie "Quantum of Solace." It was pretty good, I liked the first one better but the action is more intense in this one I think.


Overall it was a great weekend :) I did some homework, hung out with some friends, did some Christmas shopping, and saw some movies. Let's just hope next weekend is full of just relaxation right?! :)

4 comments:

Rose said...

Haha I am feeling the same with school! I am so excited for this term to be done!! Yeah scouts was pretty chill! haha glad you had a good weekend!

Jill Britt said...

A little over a month and then you'll be relaxing in Louisiana!

emily said...

i want to hang out with you so i make it on your blog :( lol i miss you andi. i love you

Allyson said...

Wow! That was a packed weekend for you! Congratulations on the 'A'...only one of many, I'm sure! I hope Malia will have your awesome qualities when she's older!