Hey this is Jen's sister Cherise. I'm the one selling the MK. :) I figured this might be easier if i just commented on YOUR blog! :) I have tons of foundation so just let me know what color. and type
I wiped the sweat off of my brow when I saw that your "thumbs up" was for being able to vote and not for who won the election! (Forgive me if you actually were happy with the results) :)
6 comments:
Hey this is Jen's sister Cherise. I'm the one selling the MK. :) I figured this might be easier if i just commented on YOUR blog! :)
I have tons of foundation so just let me know what color. and type
I wiped the sweat off of my brow when I saw that your "thumbs up" was for being able to vote and not for who won the election! (Forgive me if you actually were happy with the results) :)
i did! :) yay us!
yes mam i did.
my guy lost. :(
but hey lifes good!
God bless America!!!!!!!
love you
Good job!!! I hauled my kids to the post with me at 7pm before they closed. :-)
yes ma'am!
My president won :D
Post a Comment