I thought this one looked like a little scraggly puppy (aw!) This was just a random shoe in the store parking lot...no one was around to claim it..I took the opportunity to give him a photo-op!
I just thought this one was cool :D
I think this one is one of my favorites...it looks pretty darn cool in b/w (if I do say so myself..)
I put this "wheatgrass" picture up for mi madre because it is her favorite one. So..this is for you mommy :) I love you!Now this last one scared me to death. I hate spiders. and this spidey's little body was not so little..it was the size of a dollar coin and then the huge legs out streching from there. I think he was an overweighty-spidey...gross. My mom kept saying "Get Closer!" this was as close as I dared to get! eee...never agian!!
what one does for a picture (or doesn't do in my case..)
3 comments:
i am jeleous you are such a great picture taker! miss ya! see you soon!!!!!!!! you need to see our most recent pics from TN. LOVE YOU!
Awesome photos Andrea! I'm so excited you have a blog now!
I was going to say the EXACT same thing as Jackie & when I read her post I got confused thinking I might have already left a comment! Love the pictures & can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment