Monday, September 22, 2008
12 Weeks..
I counted today -- 12 weeks until finals are here and I can officially say that I can free myself of my first semester as a college student. I love school, I really really do...but i forget how stressed out I get and how much i try to make all of my homework perfect from the get go. (I have to remind myself that i can have a "rough draft"!) I love to learn, I love meeting new people, and listening to comments others make, because it challenges my thinking. (And believe me..my philosophy class is definitely teaching me that.) I am grateful for the opportunity to get an education and to attend college because a lot of people don't have that same opportunity....but I still can't but think that the relief of my stress is coming...in 12 weeks... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
College life is so fun! At least it should be--so make sure it's not ALL homework! I'm glad you're starting a blog so I can get updates on your life. I love you!
Post a Comment