***Last weekend I went with one of my very best friends Shari to the Colors concert. It was an absolute blast. Not only was the concert awesome but hanging out with her family was one of the best parts. Those of you who know me, know that I come from a big family (the youngest of six), but i grew up in the home as an only child -- so having lots of people in my house was never a common thing. Being with her family and her older siblings friends...I absolutely loved it! It made me really want to have a bigger family. They all have such a love for each other and it is definitely evident. I am so glad that I was invited to go with them on this family/friend outing.
***Music is one of the best things in this world; and what better way to spend the weekend than with good music, amazing people, and lots of laughter..
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! It's always fun to see someone elses family and how they do things!
big family?!? youre crazy!! i jus want two . . . twins actually!! haha
but you know recently i've had a desire of 5 kids. Call me crazy!! lol
Post a Comment