Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Balloons and Year 2


For most of our anniversary day I was working with my internship company. However, the evening we spent trying a new restaurant and starting a new tradition. We bought 3 balloons to write our goals on for this next year of marriage. One balloon for Jeffrey, one balloon for me and the third we would use to write our goals to work on together.







It was a great evening to spend with my husband. My husband of one whole year! I am so grateful for him and all we have been through this year. I am even more grateful that I get to share all the good and bad that life hands us with him. It is hard to remember what life was like before Jeffrey was in it. Happy anniversary to my sweetheart.

8.10.12 --> Eternity.

1 comment:

Leslie Ann said...

What a great idea! I love it!