Monday, April 22, 2013

oh hi....

For those of you who still follow this little blog, I am so sorry I have been the worst updater this year. I am working on changing that today. Jeff and I have been married for almost a year and not much of our "first year" has been documented. 

I got an internship with SelectHealth and am excited to get started on my hours. One week from today I'll be starting!

We are wrapping up the semester this week. (I am finished, Jeff is still finishing one class).

We have painted half of the top floor of our house and are excited to keep going!

Jeff is the YM Secretary in our ward & I am the Teachings For Our Times Relief Society teacher.

Hurley is as dang cute as ever!

Jeff just turned 25 & we had a little party for him. :)

Being married is awesome. I love my husband so much. He takes such good care of us.


No comments: