one of my favorite things about our photographer that i loved was that she captured us. in between shots jeff and i would interact with each other and we wouldn't even know that she was taking pictures and then she caught these beauties!
the first picture was taken at a mansion in ogden canyon.
the second set of pictures were taken at the pineview dam yacht club.
the last picture was taken at a look out point in eden/liberty.
can't wait to share more!




3 comments:
So beautiful, stunning, adorable!! I am so very happy for you, Andrea!! For you both! You two look so absolutely blissful! :)
I noticed that there's an "n" at the end of "dam", and I just thought I'd point that out. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to put it there. :)
Love ya, girl! :)
Who is your photographer?! These are SOOOO adorable!!!
thank you! i'm glad you caught that! and the photographer is Abbey Khyll from AK Studio Design. She is so much fun and i love working with her. :)
Post a Comment