Monday was a long, stressful, and awkward.
I clean when I'm stressed and frustrated. It is my outlet.
On my way home, I stopped to get gas... then decided to get my car washed and used the complementary vacuums they have there. It feels so good to drive a clean car. I then came home and did laundry for what seemed like the entire evening.
Jeff came over later that night after he got off work. It's amazing how I can keep everything contained and I feel fine and normal, to when being around Jeff, that security feeling takes over. That feeling of comfort overtakes you, you feel like your walls can come down and your brave face can rest while you release all your worry.
I was very uptight about somethings and I started to get all emotional. We decided to go on a 10 PM walk (since we didn't get our walk in on Sunday). It felt good just to be outside in the fresh warm air and be able to talk, just the two of us.
I love this boy.
I am so glad he is my best friend and someone that will listen to me and hug me when I feel like I'm falling apart. I'm glad that we both have had experiences like this because it brings us closer and allows us to bond a little more.
Eternity with that boy sounds better and better every day.
1 comment:
i love this post.
having a best friend for eternity that will love you forever really is the best.
Post a Comment