Sheesh I have been waiting to see something on your blog about this!
WOOHOO!!!! :) Congratulations Andrea!! :) I'm sooo happy for you. Being married is the best thing ever, you will just love it. You deserve someone amazing, I hope he is exactly that ;) YAy!
Congrats!! :)
I just am so stinkin' happy for you. I can't get over it. :)
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! He's a lucky guy!
ahhhhhhhhhhh congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Can we just take a moment to talk about how I'm DYING for the details post?? 'Cause I am.
This picture is so precious I love it
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sheesh I have been waiting to see something on your blog about this!
WOOHOO!!!! :) Congratulations Andrea!! :) I'm sooo happy for you. Being married is the best thing ever, you will just love it. You deserve someone amazing, I hope he is exactly that ;) YAy!
Congrats!! :)
I just am so stinkin' happy for you. I can't get over it. :)
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! He's a lucky guy!
ahhhhhhhhhhh congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Can we just take a moment to talk about how I'm DYING for the details post?? 'Cause I am.
This picture is so precious I love it
Post a Comment