Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lagoon: It's What Fun Is!

I went to Lagoon with one of my favorite families in the universe, and we had an absolute blast! i hadn't been to Lagoon in like 6 years. we went on all the rides we could. The Rocket (blastoff and re-entry), Samurai, Spider and so many more!

may i share the experience with you??
ok. :)

(p.s. I do not have a lazy eye, but in these first few pictures it looks like it. I blame it on my camera phone...)


Rocket.


do you notice the space under my arm and above collette's shoulder? It looks like a heart! how cute huh?!


this is Hawaiin Ice -- that stuff is SO cold and absolutely delicious!

the 2 of us went on the Cliffhanger and we got soaking wet! This pic doesn't show our pants...but trust us... we were soaking wet!



Collette and i won the last round of bumper cars! hoorah!



White Rollercoaster. It is the oldest wooden one in the US...or world..? can't remember.

Wild Mouse.


My favorite ride probably!

katie and her bf. Nate, Josh.
Savannah, me, Collette.





The last ride of the night. :)

I cannot wait to go again!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Looks like a fun day! You don't look like you have a lazy eye. I can tell it's because you're looking at the camera you're holding off to the side. I'd be more concerned w/ that lip in the 5th picture. :) Love you!