Yep.
The deed is done.
Thank goodness!
I love the chance to move for a couple reasons. One: I seriously consider getting rid of stuff. And I get rid of a LOT of stuff. When I am just de-cluttering I have tendencies to second guess myself. Two: It is a fresh and fun start. Over the past 6 years, I have developed an appreciation and love for change. I am very much a detail oreinted person, and most definitely a planner. If it isn't in the schedule for the day... I have a hard time "throwing" it in. I am trying to be a more "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of person, and to some degree I am. When I am here at school and it is just me and significantly more FBTSOMP (fly by the seat of my pants), but when I am home to my mom's... yeah not so much. That time down there is so precious and so limited that I am actually going down for reasons and it's hard to fit everything in. I know that sounds really lame of me, and I hate when people feel like I have to "pencil them in" and to some degree I do... but that is how I run I guess.
Well that was a random little tangent!
Basically what I wanted to tell you was that I have moved. I am working on getting back into life, getting hooked up to the internet at my new house, tackling my Math 1050 class, and figuring out my new routine!
No comments:
Post a Comment