Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It was finally time for our weekend girls trip to Park City.
Waldorf Astoria here we come!
Have you even been there?
You should.
Just sayin'.

Thursday night it was mostly Pat, Keely and myself.
Mom was coming in from out of town.
We went to dinner at a restaurant called Cesero's, and it was super tastey.
Our waiter was...a little...odd. Mmm... maybe a lot odd. He would talk to us in different accents. Italian, English, Southern, normal Utahn... ya know.. whatev. It was weird.
By the end of the meal I was thinking, "Do I need to tip one waiter...or 4?"

(even though she couldn't be there with us, we still thought of her)

I had 3 stuffed pasta shells stuffed with hamburger, spinach and spices, topped with cheese cheese cheese!

Pat and Keely.

We finished the night with some grocery shopping (gotta have some healthy fruit for breakfast.) I got to see who got kicked off American Idol (bye James Durban {sad face}) and lots of visiting. :)

Friday morning we just slept in and relaxed. I was done sleeping earlier than everyone else so I decided to utilize the gym and go for a run. It was glorious! I had the best sweat I have had in a long time. I love sweating because it just releases all the crap stored in your body and you release endorphins. But that is a tangent for another time, right? 
We chose to eat lunch at our favorite spot, The Eating Establishment
It was tastey. 
Pat and I split a BLT and a chicken avacado sandwich. 
Holy delcious to both of those.
The view walking out of the hotel is very pretty. This is how we began our day. :)
The cute mom's and their cokes. :)
Historical Park City Main Street.
Deep in conversation -- of course!
The daughter's. She's kinda like a sister/friend too.
Doesn't that coke look sooooo thirst quenching??
Keely and Pat.

My lovely mom. :)

All of us at the Eating Establishment.


Our mom's LOVE this store! They spend forever in there!

That afternoon we crafted, napped, watched movies, and just relaxed. We went to dinner at Red Rock.
Mom and I split a salmon dinner that was very good.




We didn't take any pictures Saturday...or Sunday haha! Sorry this post of Park City was kind of lame.
The next one will be better I promise!

Have you ever been to Park City?
Did you have a good weekend?

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! And the food....oh my! YUM!
Hubs and I are planning on spending a weekend in Park City this summer!