Cooking within a budget can be difficult.
Why? Because everything looks so good.
Cooking for one can be difficult.
Why? Quantities in recipes are generally for 4-ish...
Cooking in college can be difficult.
Why? All of the above. And life is super-duper busy.
Tonight I went shopping at the grocery store.
And can I just tell you that you that I scored some awesome deals?!
Sales left and right!
The other night I made a delicious dinner!
I am super excited with the fact that I have a kitchen & get to be creative and thrifty with dinner!
May I share with you what I had for dinner the other night?
(Of course you can Andrea!)
OK! :)
--"Eye of round" steak.
I bought 4 of these for $2.34 = 59 cents for 1.
--Baked potato with butter, s&p.
1 bag was $1.89, so that 1 potato was cheaper than cheap.
--Spinach leaves with ranch dressing.
you can get a bag for $2-$3 and you can get easily get 4-6 salads out of it.
--And corn on the cob.
2 for $1.... 50 cents!
And that my friends is a delicious college dinner, for one, and on a budget.
Under $5 actually.
Go me. :)

3 comments:
Awesome! And that looks super delish!
Holy holy smokes. That is amazing. I'm saving this page - you're inspiring!!
Ooh, that looks delish!
Post a Comment