In between watching General Conference, studying, sleeping, eating, driving, and more studying...
I hung out with these ladies!
We visited the night before until 2 a.m.!
On Saturday afternoon Savannah comes running over and asks if we want to go ice skating with them.
Sure!
We went to the Olympic Oval, but they didn't open for another like1-2 hours.
So we went to Accord instead.
I haven't been ice skating since my first date with Keltson...over 3 years ago!
Mom, Collette, Hallie, Savannah, Me, Anna
we were trying to spin :)
Hidden talents?? Who knew! Go Anna!
This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom.
wow. I love her. :)
Our attempt at silly faces.
After dropping off Hallie at home, we decided to go to Olive Garden for a very very later dinner.
Like...9:45 p.m. late dinner.
Oh goodness.
It was a lot of fun & I am glad that I could be with my "little sisters" and still study in between car rides. :)

























1 comment:
Great blog!
♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com
Post a Comment