Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I AM SO BLESSED! {part 2}

Where did we leave off...? 
Oh right right right -- Sunday setting up an appointment with the Stake President. 

So, that evening (Sunday), I got to the institute building early so I could find where the Stake President's office is. I found where it was and met the guy I was going to be meeting with Tuesday. Before the fireside they have a meeting for everyone who is participating, and the Stake President, his wife, and I were headed up to that same meeting at the same time. As he introduces me to his wife he says, “Kathy, this is Andrea Kesler. She is our newest council member.”

**Cue jaw drop **

I said, “What?! Really?!” And his wife started chuckling and made mention that it would be best to forget about it until my meeting later that week. (Yeah right! But I will keep my mouth shut!) When we got up to the meeting room the teacher that is over the council approached me and asked if I had “any news to share with him.” I shook my head “yes,” but said the word, “no.” (haha) and told him that I had my meeting on Tuesday.

(Talk about longest couple days. Sheesh!)

But this is not the end of my story!

"But how can it get better Andrea???"
Ohhhh but it can!

I promise! Hang tight...

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!! You're like.. living my dream calling! Hahaha okay, one of them anyways. :) Congrats!!