Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hallelujah!

LET WINTER BREAK BEGIN!! Have taken all my tests, done all my presentations, read countless pages in text books, projects galore, researched for papers until my head hurt and my eyes were droopy, written 2 huge papers and guess what...... I..A.M..D.O.N.E..D.O.N.E..D.O.N.E!!! and a day early at that! I am so excited that I could just jump up and down and squeal! :D




This is my facebook status as of 1:42 a.m. 
I feel like this paper for my Cities & Urban life class was my "baby."
Metaphorically of course.
And that I have carried it forever,
have been in labor with it for 3 days,
and have finally given birth to it.


yes. it is the truth.
i called my mom to tell her that today and she laughed at me.
Ha!




I am beyond ready to be done with these two classes from this one professor.
holy hannah.
you have no idea.
relief relief relief!
i can now officially say....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!