I have a few fears:
1. Spiders
2. ___________ (I'll share this one another time.)
3. Waking up late when I have to open the credit union.
4. Sleep calling/texting.
One of those I didn't have to worry about last night because my phone died.
And another I did experience because my phone died.
Can you guess which two?
Oh and, I look like crap today.
Crap.
And I'm not "just saying that."
It's true.
Glasses.
Hair in a bun.
Bare minimum make-up.
Very little jewelry.
It must be a Wednesday.
(Sidenote: these RMP lineman are full of it!)
2 comments:
#4 and #3 -- sorry about that!
I feel crappy today too, you are not alone.:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Ick. I really don't love those days. It's harder to be self-confident and happy when you don't feel like you had enough time to get ready. Sorry, dear!
Post a Comment