I remember walking down the hill on the first day of this semester.
I saw people running in to people they knew,
old friends maybe.
They were happy to see people they knew on campus,
catch up on summer fun,
and life in general.
I remember thinking, "I hope that is me soon. I wish it was me now. I know a grand total of 3 people on campus here today."
3.
out of....21,000 or so.
Well, it is nearing the end of the semester.
I have made new friends.
I love making friends.
And I am happy to say that some of these friends look for me on campus,
sometimes make me late for work,
and class,
because they want to chat.
I. love. it.
Being social and loving people is a part of me.
I am so grateful for this semester.
For the people...no..
For the friends it has brought in my life.
Thank you Fall 2010!
Spring 2011, show me what'cha got!
3 comments:
where are you going to school these days afterall? aren't you in like Alabama or something? Love you! you will make a plethora of friends soon! I have no doubt of that. :)
How motivating! I wish I had the excitement to exclaim, winter semester, show me what you got! but alas....all I think is, winter semester, please end. Graduation, please come?
haha. Have a marvelous weekend!
You are one of the most amazing ladies I've ever known. I know that everyone you meet will love you too as I'm sure you've already found out. HAppy Thanksgiving Andrea!
Post a Comment