...if I told you that this is 3 day old hair?

day 1: down straight
day 2: down with upswept bangs
day 3: see above
Cuz it is.
& I am pretty proud of it. :)
Go me. :)
I actually stretched it into 4 days.
And it didn't look gross.
And all the ladies in my office complimented it.
day 4: day 3's curls. side ponytail w/ flower headband.

6 comments:
Holy cow girl! I'm so proud! I should add that to the list of reasons I love you...can make her hair look super cute for days and days!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that stretches my hair out for three days. Course mine doesn't look as cute as yours.... I have "mom" hair. :-)
I LOVE IT!! Absolutely gorgeous! Im curious, do you have a pic of
day 2: down with upswept bangs??
yeah shahny I'll post one for you! :)
That is truly amazing! And it's even more amazing that you pulled it off during the hottest, sweatiest time of the year! I have to wash mine every day or it's a big greasy mess!
CUTE! You would fit in around my house! LOL:) I feel special if I get a chance to wash it two days in a row. Of Course mine does not look as cute as yours! I just put a little baby powder in it (so not to be greasy) and pull it into a pony tail. Boring I know!:)
Post a Comment