Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair Night!

Remember how we had dinner with the McBrides?
And I told you that a "hair night" post was to come?
Well...TA-DA!

Katie was really impressed by my hair that night & has always seen me with different hair styles. She said that we should have a girls night and I should show them how I do my messy buns and such. Well OF COURSE I would want to do that! My niece, Shaelyn, was my mentor in hair. I learned from her the basics of pony tails and half pony tails & then my hair ideas blossomed from there. (Yes, my mom was very glad!)

Anyway! I went over to Katie's house, and Heidi got there the same time I did, and Wendy came a little bit later. I showed her how I do my messy buns and then I curled her hair and put it back in a half up do with bobby pins.

Heidi said, "My hair does NOT curl."
Hmm...this sounds like a challenge Andrea!
Me: "Well you sit down here and watch me curl it. :)"
And ya know what....????
We got it to curl!!
Que applause. :)


Since Wendy's hair was already curled, I decided to put it in a low, side, messy bun & it looked WAY super cute!

Unfortunately these pictures were taken after they took out their hair. They were kind enough to give me my bobby pins and hair ties back even though I told them it was alright. But THANK YOU anyway! :)

It was a lot of fun to hang out with them! We had a blast! It's funny to think that they used to babysit me... In fact they all 3 commented on that too. They wished that we would have done stuff like this when I was being babysat. Haha!












Thanks Katie for letting me come over and do hair with you girls! :) 
And also for showing me the Hoedown Throwdown! Love it!
Love you all! :)

1 comment:

Linsey Jackson said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! :)
I have always loved how you do your hair too, cute! :)

PS- I can't wait until I can have one of the beautiful temple pictures above your mantle of Mitch and I's temple!! ;)