Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally!

Yes! The blog has finally been privated! Thank you for all your patience. I wanted to make sure I gave plenty of time for people to see it and post their addresses before I blocked it all off. I have been keeping up on most of what has gone on the past month and a half....so there are a few posts. Hope you like! :)

P.s. Remember to "leave your mark" -- I love feedback and your stories too!

<3, andrea


2 comments:

JuJubee said...

ANDY! :) I luff you! :) So, I have a bloggy too! You should help me make it as cute as yours!!

it's becomingsunny.wordpress.com

lemmeknow what you think dearie! and let's go to lunch soon!! I miss you

--Brookie Fox :)

Brian and Kim said...

Oh Andrea!! I am so happy that I have had some of your wonderful posts to read. You are AmAzInG!!! You are one of the most sweetest ladies I've ever met. I luff you too:D