My mom and I had never been to IKEA until Halloween day. Our cousins (Hollie, Harvey, and James) had been there and told us about it, and some people in our ward just raved about it. I think IKEA has been here for 2 or 3 years it seems like and just never made it out there. WELL....we finally have!! Oh my! It was so much fun! I loved looking at all the cute little set-ups of homes/apartments. I wanted to build my own home right then and there with all their cool gadgets! We stopped at the cafeteria and got some lunch and it was pretty delicious. We tried this lime green looking dessert pastry, and it was actually very good. Anyway -- we took a couple snapshots on my phone of our IKEA Adventure. Enjoy! :)
I thought this was cool cuz it had my name on the board. :)
Eating our lunches! I had pasta (shocker) and mom had a salad. The garlic bread was deelish and on my tray you can see the little lime green pastry.
She was soooo super excited....they had an entire WALL dedicated to dishes. Yes...she did buy some. I think we will need to add on to our house just for all her dishes! Haha!
2 comments:
I love Ikea! I just found out that they have super cute material there. Not a huge selection, but it's soooo cute! Fun for my sewing projects.
oh my gosh that's how my mom is! we have a kitchen in our basement too and all the cubbards in there are filled with dishes!
Post a Comment